One chapter ends, is the opening of another.
Attachment is finally over, O-V-E-R!
Well, kinda having mixed feelings. My attachment at Synovate ain't so bad, I've made new friends like Jona, April and not forgetting my evil boss (self-proclaim) EP as well as the two lovely ladies, Siti and Shunli. Not forgetting the FEs, Alvin and Nicole and some of the interviewers. I've definitely met so much more people than I've did in poly in the past 7 weeks. I think I'm going to miss them a fair bit. It's a different experience for me and probably a good lesson too. School is so starting on Monday, meaning that I'm starting tutorial on the first week, like what the fuck. But just need to keep the momentum going after I'm at the very leg of the race. And I'm having my pratical test next week, suddenly just feel that I can pass it all even though there's still certain level of uncertainty but I'm feeling positive.
That is so much that I've got to write, my mind is kinda mulfunctioning from all the stuffs.
I realised I'm the type of person that holds on to things and experiences tightly, like developing a bond that I sometimes find it ridiculously hard to let go.
Next chapter is starting, and hopefully it will be great. At this very moment, I'm feeling great. Except for the fact that I need to write my ITP report asap as I truly foresee the lack of time to do it once school starts.
Apart from the ending of the attachment, I went for company visit with my course mates to Microsoft. It's like way cool and interesting, plus I was standing to the ang moh Marketing Director whom very much look like Synovate's big boss, while taking group photo. That really made my day. =)
Loved and take care.
Well, kinda having mixed feelings. My attachment at Synovate ain't so bad, I've made new friends like Jona, April and not forgetting my evil boss (self-proclaim) EP as well as the two lovely ladies, Siti and Shunli. Not forgetting the FEs, Alvin and Nicole and some of the interviewers. I've definitely met so much more people than I've did in poly in the past 7 weeks. I think I'm going to miss them a fair bit. It's a different experience for me and probably a good lesson too. School is so starting on Monday, meaning that I'm starting tutorial on the first week, like what the fuck. But just need to keep the momentum going after I'm at the very leg of the race. And I'm having my pratical test next week, suddenly just feel that I can pass it all even though there's still certain level of uncertainty but I'm feeling positive.
That is so much that I've got to write, my mind is kinda mulfunctioning from all the stuffs.
I realised I'm the type of person that holds on to things and experiences tightly, like developing a bond that I sometimes find it ridiculously hard to let go.
Next chapter is starting, and hopefully it will be great. At this very moment, I'm feeling great. Except for the fact that I need to write my ITP report asap as I truly foresee the lack of time to do it once school starts.
Apart from the ending of the attachment, I went for company visit with my course mates to Microsoft. It's like way cool and interesting, plus I was standing to the ang moh Marketing Director whom very much look like Synovate's big boss, while taking group photo. That really made my day. =)
Loved and take care.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home